Customer Service: 972.996.6965, Ext: 105 or email: email@example.com
Bactillus – OMRI Listed
BACTILLUS is intended for incorporation into dairy, cattle, swine and poultry feed. A beneficial bacteria to support a healthy animal. Mix into grain or protein mixes or total mixed ration to provide an even distribution. Use at a maximum rate of .05% of the total ration. For specific feeding recommendations, always consult with a nutrition advisor.
** Approved for Organic Use
INCLUSION RATE: Use at a maximum rate of .05% of the total ration.
PACKAGED IN 55 LB BAGS
$125 PER BAG
Call Us to Order at 972.996.6965, Ext: 105
Bactillus - OMRI Listed - Direct Fed Microbial (DFM) for use in all species
** Approved for Orgainic Use
BACTILLUS is a direct fed microbial (DFM) for use in all species. Approved for use in organic feeds.
Bactillus™—a feed additive approved by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for organic use that is a safe and cost-effective alternative to antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs). Bactillus™ has been specifically formulated by Feed Sources for dairy and beef cattle, swine, and poultry to enhance their gut health, immunity, and growth.
The Challenge—Environmental Toxins
Nutritionists, feed mills, and other end users are asking for natural alternatives to AGPs to help improve the health and growth of their commercial agriculture. This has been motivated, in part, due to new regulatory requirements and pressure from consumers. In addition, these same consumers are increasingly seeking out organic products that minimize the risk to their health and wellbeing from perceived environmental toxins.
The Solution-- Bactillus™
One promising, health-promoting alternative to AGPs is probiotics that can improve overall gut health. Probiotics are live bacteria that promote an intestinal microbiota balance—resulting in the best environment to promote the absorption of nutrients, digestion, and the immune system. This, in turn, can lead to healthier livestock and optimal growth.
Feed Sources has developed Bactillus™—which is comprised of a proprietary strain of the healthy probiotic Bacillus subtilis. B subtilis is one of the most effective forms of healthy probiotics for commercial agriculture as it:
- improves gut health by producing beneficial metabolites and antimicrobial peptides and helps prevent the growth of unhealthy bacteria.[i]
- boosts animals’ immune systems by promoting levels of cytokines and chemokines.[ii]
- promotes growth.[iii]
- tolerates harsh environmental conditions, such as low pH and bile salts, which helps deliver live bacteria to the intestinal lining.[iv]
- has been approved as an animal feed ingredient by both the Association of American Feed Control Officials[v] and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency Animal Health and Production Feed Section.[vi]
Additional Benefits of Bactillus™
In addition, Bactillus™ has been specifically formulated and produced to be:
- ADDED TO ORGANIC FEED – Bactillus™ is OMRI-approved for organic use
- VERSATILE – the supplement can be added to the feed of dairy and beef cattle, swine, and poultry.
(minimum guarantees unless otherwise stated)
- Total Microorganisms (min 20 Billion) … *cfu/gm (Bacillus subtilis)
- dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product,
- Mix into grain or protein mixes or total mixed ration to provide an even distribution.
Use at a maximum rate of .05% of the total ration. For specific feeding recommendations,
always consult with a nutrition advisor.
Storage & Handling
- Store product in a cool dry area. Avoid inhalation.
- Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture.
Ordering & Technical Information
- Packaging: 55 lb. bags with vapor barrier
- Customer Service: 972.996.6965, Ext: 105 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org