Customer Service: 972.996.6965, Ext: 105 or email: email@example.com
NutriZyme, a Multi-species DFM Feed Additive
NutriZyme is a comprehensive product designed to meet the diverse needs of livestock. The expanded blend of digestive enzymes, yeast cell wall extract, active encapsulated microbials, active yeast culture and bentonite are formulated to facilitate digestion, nutrient absorption, enhance immunity and while efficiently extracting the most nutrients from the feed for better production. For use in dairy cattle feed.
INCLUSION RATE: For dairy cows- .5 oz/hd/day
$2/LB OR $.06/HD/DAY
PACKAGED IN 50 LB BAGS
$100 PER BAG
*Over 2,000 lbs. Call for LTL Pricing
NutriZyme, a Multi-species Direct-Fed Microbial - DFM Feed Additive
Nutrizyme is a DFM Feed Additive designed to meet the diverse needs of livestock. The expanded blend of digestive enzymes, yeast cell wall extract, active encapsulated microbials, active yeast culture and bentonite are formulated to facilitate digestion, enhance immunity and overall production of the animal. Livestock productivity depends on proper health and digestion. The Feed Sources Nutri product family is designed with this goal in mind. NutriZyme combines carbohydrate, fiber and protein specific digestive enzymes with gut specific encapsulated bacteria to aid in the overall health and digestion of your animal.
The NutriZyme bend specifically targets various carbohydrates, fiber and protein for improved digestion and nutrient extraction. Amylase, beta-glucanase, cellulase target carbohydrates and fiber while neutral and acid proteases target proteins and work together to increase the digestibility of modern animal feeds which improve feed to grain ratios for both ruminants and monogastrics. With improved digestion there is less variation in nutritional consistency resulting in improved health.
The addition of Bacillus subtilis and an encapsulated blend on Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis and Bifidobacterium longum help enhance immunity and health by restoring rumen microbial balance and improve digestion of feed. Encapsulation in a lipid matrix ensures protection of the microbials so they are not destroyed when entering the harsh digestive environment. Microbials in ruminant feeds increase milk yield and while decreasing pathogenic or infectious bacteria.
NutriZyme also enhances the animal’s immune health with the addition of yeast cell wall extract. Yeast cell wall, namely beta-glucan has an established role in enhancing the strength of the immune system and preventing serious diseases by binding to surface receptors on immune cells thereby activating a sequence of events all targeted at enhancing the immunity and the response to pathogens. Additionally, mannan works to sequester harmful bacteria and potential toxic molecules. Once bound, these harmful elements leave the animal through the feces preventing infection.
The addition of active dry yeast further stabilizes the rumen pH and promotes proper microbial environment to enhance digestion and prevent harmful bacteria growth. Bentonite further helps to enhance the immune system as many studies have shown it to help flush potentially toxic substances from the system.
NutriZyme is a complete package designed to enhance both the immune and digestive health for improved nutrient and energy extraction for healthy animals and better production.
- 10.14 x 10⁸ *cfu/.5 oz of total microbials (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium),
- 10 billion *cfu/.5 oz Active Dry Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae),
- 8,000 *cu/.5 oz Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei),
- 8,000 *hcu/.5 oz Hemicellulase (Trichoderma reesei),
- 8,000 *du/.5 oz alpha-Amylase (Bacillus subtilis),
- 4,000 *ap/.5 oz Neutral protease (Bacillus subtilis),
- 4,000 *sap/.5 oz Acid protease (Aspergillus niger),
- 2,000 *pu/.5 oz Papain (Papaya)
- dried Yeast extract,
- Active Dry Yeast,
- dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product,
- dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract,
- dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product,
- dried Enterococcus facecium fermentation product,
- dried Trichoderma reesei fermentation extract,
- dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract,
- dried Papaya extract
- Mix into grain or protein mixes or total mixed ration to provide an even distribution of 0.5oz/head/day.
- For specific feeding recommendations, always consult with a nutrition advisor.
Storage & Handling
- Store product in a cool dry area. Avoid inhalation.
- Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture.
Ordering & Technical Information
- Packaging: 50 lb. bags with vapor barrier, or 2,000 lb. totes.